Friday, February 22, 2013

After Meeting

My friends and I attended our second monthly meeting earlier tonight. Originally, I planned to party at Mugen Dai but my friends whom I supposed to go with had their sudden change of plans and doesn't have enough budget for Mugen. So instead, I asked my other friends to join me in TCB instead.

I was about to order "Calamansi Lemon Grass Tea" but the waiter said they won't be able to serve that for the meantime, so we ordered an alternative drinks instead:

Iced Cappuccino
P70.00

My friend, Donna with her Iced Cappuccino

Iced Peppermint Mocha
Php 95.00
Again, my friend Donna with my Peppermint Mocha

By the way, have I mentioned that we ordered my new found favorite cake? My co-PYP Member was the one who introduced this cake to me. I was supposed to order this cake the last time I've been here but it was not available during that time. So now, I won't let this night end without having a bite of this! Cause mind you. its soooooooooooooo yummy!

Almond Sansrival
Php 90.00
Look at that Almonds! Yummy!









No comments:

Post a Comment